Is it okay to wear open toed shoes, sans stockings, in February to an event...
Discuss amongst yourselves....
But it also wasn't my intention getting sick either. Today's post, unfortunately will be a random, I mean REAL random.
1. While sick I visited the Flight Doc on base. My doctor was quite a hottie and a former fighter pilot...it is not fun to talk about your bodily functions with a cute, young doctor, while dressed like homeless person with dirty hair, no makeup, and then realizing you aren't even wearing a bra...oh yeah...nice. Yes I left the house without a bra on, but in my defense, I was really sick and had on 2 shirts, a hoodie, yoga pants, a scarf, coat, and a hat...yeah homegirl was freezing her bootie off.
2. In about 30 days we will find out where we are moving to. The arrow is pointing to Idaho. Cue all the jealous now... I spent last night looking at houses for sale in Idaho.
3. I'm happy to report that I gave up online shopping for Lent and I haven't caved yet!!
4. This is currently on repeat on my computer and in my head....
5. The Jetplanes are going to a semi formal on Saturday. I'm recycling a black cocktail dress and sporting my Blue Bow Knock off Valentino shoes. Our squadron color is blue and I'm suppose to integrate that into my outfit. I'm worried I might not be dressed up enough, but oh well.
6. Also I've joined Formspring.me. You can ask me anything and everything you ever wanted...and do it anonymously if you so wish....
Just click the link http://formspring.me/mrsjetplane
Happy Hump Day!
I love me some Olympics, what can I say. I'm so proud of our athletes and its great to see them succeed.
So in honor of the Winter Olympics I give you today's Pug Friday.
Image found here.
Also does anyone else just LOVE this commercial that they've been showing this past week. I'm a sap...I can't help it.
p.s. yes I know romantical isn't a word...but in our house it is.
Its a big weekend at the Jetplanes household. Colts in the Superbowl baby...Colts in the Superbowl.
Hopefully the bad weather holds off, the Jetplanes are hosting a Superbowl party. Turns out Mr. Jetplane invited his whole class over for the party, depending on the flight schedule for Monday morning, we might have quite a showing.
Happy Pug Friday everyone....
Its a sad day, for my family but I also think for our county. I won't go into my own personal opinions about the election, but I was alarmed and shocked by actions of some people. But that's politics right?
My step dad will continue to work for the people of our township in his current elected position as he's done since I was in high school. But I don't think he'll run again after this.
My heart just hurts for my parents, who really gave their all for this election and the people in our area. Its an unfortunate turn of events, but it is what it is.
Thank you again for all your love. You guys are the best!!!
I firmly believe my step dad has 5x more experience than the incumbent (because he does, resumes prove that) and is the best person to hold this position.
He and my mom have been working their butts off for the past few months, and I pray we are successful.
Any thoughts and/or prayers are greatly appreciated.
I'll keep you updated!!
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (113)
- Pug Friday - God Bless America
- VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
- Pug Friday - Winter Olympics Edition
- Romantical Weekend....not so much
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Pug Friday - Valentine's Edition
- Excuse Me....
- AHHH Hell Yeah!!
- TONIGHT is the NIGHT
- Pug Friday - Superbowl Edition
- Thank you!
- Big Day!!
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2009 (358)