About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Pug Friday

Good Morning Everyone!
First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the horrible tragedy at Ft. Hood yesterday. As the wife of a military man, it hits close to home. Mr. was in class until 5:30 yesterday and his commander ended the class with a quick briefing.

My heartbreaks for all of the families of those lost and those recovering. Our men and women should be safe on our bases. I'm actually happy to hear the gunman is still alive. Perhaps we can get some answers and he can stand accountable for his actions. Personally, I feel getting shot and killed was what he wanted and I'm glad he didn't receive that.

So in light of recent events today's Pug Friday represents how I feel like morning...

Photo found here

8 comments:

Hannah said...

I feel the same way :(
I'm glad he's not dead too. The families deserve answers.

mrs.mfc said...

that picture is just precious

Birdie said...

I never really cared for pugs until I started reading your blog, lol. Now everytime I see one I think of my fave blogger :D

Windy City Kelley's said...

I agree, I think the gunman thought he'd be killed. Such a cowards way out. I feel so bad for everyone there!

tara said...

i concur, with you and the pug. ;)

BLC :o said...

Awe! What a heart-melting-face! Xoxo-BLC

Ms. M said...

You, Mr. Jetplane and all of your colleagues are in my prayers!

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Get out of town, Mrs. Jetplane! What a SMALL world! Or rather, what a SMALL military! Is it George or Ricky? Holy cow! I just wish you guys were on this side of the country so you and I could finally meet and have a drink! Thanks for the message! I'm too excited at how small the aviation community really is! Have a great week! ~~Christina

Reading Material