Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

 It was this lil man's 1st Easter.  Of course I had to be "that" mom and dress him up with an adorable bunny hat! 
 Miles was sweet and got his nanny an Easter basket as well. 
 Here's a lil peek at the Easter card we sent to immediate family.  That picture was taken about 3 weeks before Easter.  I can't believe how big he's gotten since then. 
 This is our ONLY PICTURE AS A FAMILY that I have from Easter.  Its after a long day and we're prepping Miles for his bath.  Mr. said put the hat on him, everyone loves an almost naked baby in a hat.  Man has got a point I suppose. 
 Here is Miles' 1st Easter basket.  No its not monogrammed...hope that doesn't make me a bad mom.  I'm so fickle with things, I'll want a new one every year I bet.  The candy is obviously for the big boy (aka DAD). 
 Our boys with their Easter goodies.  Milo got a new stuffed toy and treats.  He refused to look at me if the treats were next to him so, they are pictured. 
 I have no good pictures of Miles in his Easter best.  I might actually dress him up and get pictures just so I have them...shhh... don't tell.  We went to Easter brunch with friends at the Club on base.  Its actually a rather nice buffet. 

Afterwards the big boys went to play golf and the ladies (and kiddos) went to our friends' house to watch a movie, nap, and indulge in some adult beverages. 
 
Overall, it was a great 1st Easter as a family.  I'm just thankful we all got to spend it together. 

1 comments:

Natalie said...

He is so cute!! And don't worry about the basket.I didn't even do one for Jack!

Reading Material