Wednesday, May 5, 2010
8:04 AM | Posted by Mrs. Jetplane
Hello there... Anyone else flipping out this week? Or is it just me?
Work is insanely busy, probably the busiest its ever been and I am flying out to Idaho on Friday. Yeah, great time to take 2 days off...in the heat of EVERYTHING!!! But alas, it must be done. So today's post is...well...scattered to say the least...the very least.
1. This came out yesterday. And I am pissed that I am too busy to read it all right now. But happy that I might be able to save some of it for the trip to Idaho.
2. My dress arrived yesterday evening...with an ink pen stain on it. So back it has to go and guess what...its BACK ORDERED until 5/21. SWEET!!!! Luckily graduation isn't until June 11th. Look who was planning ahead for once...this gal!
3. Our property management company is coming out to look at our house today. They are getting pictures and evaluating the house to make sure we are pricing the rent correctly. They are trying to get us to list the house...not in this market. We'll see in a year where we stand and where the market stands. We saw this house as an investment, so we're not really interested in selling for a few years.
4. Since I'm going out to Idaho this week, I felt it only natural to listen to the Crazy Heart Soundtrack on repeat. I can just tell you, if I wasn't married to Mr. Jetplane, Ryan Bingham would have to watch out. I love that man's voice with a passion. Don't take my word for it.... take a listen...and a look!
Happy Hump Day... and Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (113)
- My favorite military man...
- Happy Birthday Lil Bro
- Pug Friday - Poker Face
- We're Locked and Loaded People...
- Update on Casa de Jetplane #2
- My husband's back...
- Pug Friday - Couch Potato Edition
- Holy Crap!
- Hello there...
- Where in the world....has Mrs. Jetplane been...
- Mama I LOVE u!
- Slap in the face...
- Wackadoo Wednesday
- Prayin Hard
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2009 (358)