Search

Loading...

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Long Weekends are NEVER Long Enough

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. We sure did :)
Mr. Jetplane may have gotten this emailed to him this weekend. These 2 like to send him pictures of themselves all the time. They have quite a lot to say to their daddy. They miss him alot.


I can't believe its July, it felt like it was just Memorial Day weekend. Time is flying by, thankfully. But I do kinda feel like I wishing this summer away. With the husband deployed and not coming for a while, I just want to get the summer over it. Yes, I know it kinda makes me sad too, because I really love the summer time. But the truth of the matter is, the summer just isn't as much fun without Mr. Jetplane.


I went to a great lil BBQ yesterday held by a family in our sister squadron out here. I had a great time, but it made me miss my honey. I happy to see guys getting to enjoy time with their wives and kids, but it makes me soooo jealous. Luckily he did call while I was there. Poor guy sounded exhausted. I miss him terribly, but we're getting thru it.


Don't forget to keep entering my giveaway....the winner is selected on Thursday :)

1 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

It cracks me up that your dogs smile!

Reading Material