About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Truths...

Here are some of the latest things I think I should tell you...

1. I literally clapped my hands and squealed like a lil girl when this happened.
















Do we think we'll get to see Eric's "gracious plenty" sometime in the near future...a girl can hope can't she?

2. I have a new love for this song thanks to all the Shark Week...

















3. I have been obsessed with these pictures since seeing them on i suwannee blog. They are photographs from Life Magazine. (originally posted here).

Aren't they amazing.... they make me think about the photograph I purchased from 20X200.
I just recently got it matted and framed...Hello Michael's 60% off coupon for custom framing :)


4. Weight Watchers is pissing me off. There I said it. I've been following the plan and I have been going back and forth with the same damn 1.5lbs for 4 weeks now. Its insane. Saturday I weighed myself and I was down 4lbs from Monday of last week. Yesterday...somehow I had gained it all back and remained the same weight from previous weigh in. OMG OMG OMG.... Why must my body refused to drop this weight.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you times a MILLION for that TB link!! UH-Mazing!!!!

Green Mountain Realty said...

Thanks for the post, You're awesome!!!!!

Reading Material