Search

Loading...

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Truths...

Here are some of the latest things I think I should tell you...

1. I literally clapped my hands and squealed like a lil girl when this happened.
















Do we think we'll get to see Eric's "gracious plenty" sometime in the near future...a girl can hope can't she?

2. I have a new love for this song thanks to all the Shark Week...

















3. I have been obsessed with these pictures since seeing them on i suwannee blog. They are photographs from Life Magazine. (originally posted here).

Aren't they amazing.... they make me think about the photograph I purchased from 20X200.
I just recently got it matted and framed...Hello Michael's 60% off coupon for custom framing :)


4. Weight Watchers is pissing me off. There I said it. I've been following the plan and I have been going back and forth with the same damn 1.5lbs for 4 weeks now. Its insane. Saturday I weighed myself and I was down 4lbs from Monday of last week. Yesterday...somehow I had gained it all back and remained the same weight from previous weigh in. OMG OMG OMG.... Why must my body refused to drop this weight.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you times a MILLION for that TB link!! UH-Mazing!!!!

Green Mountain Realty said...

Thanks for the post, You're awesome!!!!!

Reading Material