Search

Loading...

Fellow Travelers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pug Friday

Its been a busy week at the Jetplane's household. If you follow me on twitter, you know that we got our kitchen's backsplash/wall tiled...and FYI I love it.
This weekend we are painting the kitchen (crossing fingers) and doing yard work. Spring has sprung and we got A LOT of work to do.
Tonight I have my CRUD tournament. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Myself and another wife, are 'newbies' and haven't played in a tourney before. But I think, no I know, we're going to hold our own. I'll have Mr take pictures to show you what this crazy game is all about. It kid you not, its intense.... I have the scars and bruises to prove it.
Today Pug Friday photo is just too cute to pass up. Look at that face...how could you ever say no to a face like that.... Via


4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Good luck with your tournament tonight!

Slumber Designs said...

Sounds like its a busy weekend for you. Have a great one!!

lovelylittleruffles said...

Oh I am loving that spring is finally here! I need to re-pot some of my plants soon.
I saw your pic on twitter of your kitchen and it looks great - good luck with the painting!

You have to post pictures from your tournament. good luck!!

Day Old News said...

I've seen your remodeling photos on twitter and I love what you are doing! I'm so eager to remodel my kitchen so I appreciate all the posts about the good, the bad, and the extra pretty! :)

Reading Material

Past Travels