So in honor of this stupendous occasion I'm going to provide you with 30 random and perhaps totally insignificant facts about myself.
1. I won't drink 'white' milk.
2. I used to be really into NASCAR, but to my defense I worked for a company that sponsored one and I called on Home Improvement stores...hello I needed to know about NASCAR.
3. Milo was 'this close' to be named Bogart.
4. In high school, I was into punk rock and ska music....I may still have ALL that music.
5. I am a AGD.
6. I have a ridiculously small pinky toe, with an even smaller toe nail on it.
7. My childhood nickname is Pooh Bear.
8. I still haven't legally changed by name....yeah I'm really bad.
9. I was on the quiz bowl team in junior high and high school, and I freaking loved it. I also was captain for our sorority team in Greek Week.
10. I took tap, jazz, ballet, and toe shoe ballet. Obviously, being 5'2" a ballerina was not in my future.
11. My mother let me name my lil brother or at least she let me think I did....after my favorite television show in 1984 - Heart to Heart.
12. I have OCD when it comes to closing the garage. I will turn around and come home to make sure I closed it, I do it ALL the time.
13. I used to have a thick southern accent when I was 4-5yrs old. When my parents were still married we lived in Natchez and Baton Rouge for about a year or so.
14. In 1st grade I went to a speech therapist and she got rid of the accent.
15. My favorite book I think will always be Dante's Inferno. I read it for Honors English senior year. For our class gift to our teacher, we made a plaque for above his door that read, "Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here"
16. I have a deep love for techno music....thanks to college.
17. Mr. Jetplane and I often call each other by our last names.
18. Freshman year of college, I dated 2 guys and they knew about each other - One at home and one at school.
19. My favorite color is any shade of blue.
20. I know almost every word to Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, and the Breakfast Club. John Hughes was God!!!
21. I also may have watched Howard the Duck every single weekend with my lil brother, on a VCR we rented with our videos.
22. My brother and I used to set up Double Dare challenges in our backyard.
23. I am messy. I hate to clean.
24. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda.
25. Up until the 8th grade, my mother made me get perms. She used to give them to me in the kitchen sink...I used to say to her...give up I have straight hair.
26. I participated in beauty pageants, and I won some. My talent was tap.
27. I haven't spoken to my biological father since I was 20, and that was just by mistake when I answered the phone and he wanted to speak to my brother.
28. I curse alot.
29. I love Party Pizzas....like LOVE them.
30. My favorite smell in the world, honeysuckle.... It takes me right back to being a kid, playing with my cousins in my grandmother's backyard.
So there you go....30 totally random things about this 30 year old lady. Oh and one last thing...
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (113)
- Peace Out Shady J
- Into the great wide open...
- Pug Friday - Peace out NC
- In just 8 short days...
- Pug Friday - On the Road
- Bite Me...please
- The END but just the BEGINNING!
- Proud Day
- The Ridiculousness of my Marriage
- Casa de Jetplane #2 Update
- This is how we roll...
- 2 Years Ago Today....
- Pug Friday - Summer Loving
- Status of the Jetplanes Real Estate Empire...
- Peace out 20s....
- Notice Something Different About Me?
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2009 (358)