We went out to dinner, hit up Lowes* for rock for the backyard, and then home. I had purchased a lil champagne earlier in the week.
Yeah baby...that's a clearance sticker on a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, I guess people over here don't like champagne. I got it for $35 from Target. Oh yeah...I'm not too proud to show you how we roll over here. But to be honest, I'm not a champagne snob...especially since moving here and the pickings are sparse. I do miss me some Sophia...that's my favorite champagne.
Too bad Mr. Jetplane doesn't really like champagne...oh well more for me right?
Well in honor of our cheapness, this song comes to mind.... Happy Tuesday.
*If you want to get some customer service at Lowe's where a low cut dress and heels...you'll get plenty of service.
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (113)
- Peace Out Shady J
- Into the great wide open...
- Pug Friday - Peace out NC
- In just 8 short days...
- Pug Friday - On the Road
- Bite Me...please
- The END but just the BEGINNING!
- Proud Day
- The Ridiculousness of my Marriage
- Casa de Jetplane #2 Update
- This is how we roll...
- 2 Years Ago Today....
- Pug Friday - Summer Loving
- Status of the Jetplanes Real Estate Empire...
- Peace out 20s....
- Notice Something Different About Me?
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2009 (358)