About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pug Friday - Take her out for a spin :)

Hello and Happy Pug Friday Everyone!! Can I get a woo-hoo for Friday? So happy this week is almost over, its been a pain in my butt. I'm very happy to announce that the MIL and I are getting along swimmingly. YEAH!!!

If this pug video below doesn't give you a smile...well then you are a heart made of stone.


If this video isn't loading...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8xnK1DoS1Q&feature=related

Happy Pug Friday...
xoxo

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you for this! I needed my Friday to be brightened up a bit and this is so stinkin' cute! That little pug kills me. :)

Sharon said...

My heart is made of liverwurst! That pug is the cutest thing EVER and the little boy is pretty cute too!!

caknitter said...

That is hilarious! Never saw a pug just hanging loose and cruisin around. lol!!

Reading Material