About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ring the Alarm...

The MIL is landing this afternoon and staying with the Jetplanes for a few days.

Cue Panic Attack...

The house is pretty clean, except we live in what could be classified as a work site.

I work from home and actually hate when other people are in the house. It makes me jealous and I want to come out and play too :( Its also annoying because no one remembers that I'm on the phone the majority of the day so they don't always use their inside voices...that's a double :(

But its great for Mr. Jetplane to spend some time with his mama before he deploys... which is going to take place most likely in the next 30 days.

Cue 2nd panic attack....

Wish me Luck!!

4 comments:

PinkSass said...

Next 30 days...my goodness!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Have fun!

Unknown said...

praying for you lady! hopefully I can plan a trip out to you!

caknitter said...

Good luck to you! Thankfully there's email and phone calls that help make the deployment less painful. :-)

Reading Material