About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Stuff...

This week has been an emotional one. I have had the opportunity and pleasure to attend and photograph several homecomings. I have cried tears of joy for my friends and their families. Its been a beautiful week. Here's just a lil taste of the past few days.



















Can't wait to get my arms around my man...our time is coming...I feel like a kid at Christmas.


Praying for a safe return for the remaining members of our squadron and all of those currently serving.


Godspeed!

7 comments:

sparrowsandsparkles said...

wonderful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm super excited for when its your turn sister lady! :)

Kim said...

These pictures are so moving. I am so happy that it is almost your turn. Thanks to you and your husband again for your sacrifice and service.

Jessie Jones said...

Simply beautiful photos!

Amanda M said...

Just wanted to say how happy I am for you that your husband is coming home soon. I have been reading your blog for awhile and I feel like I am anticipating his arrival home as much as you are! Thanks to your husband and his entire squadron for serving and protecting us! Have a great rest of the week!

Samantha said...

I read most of the time and rarely comment, but I can't wait for your homecoming!! Thank you to you and your husband for your service to this country. It is much appreciated.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh these pics made me teary, what amazing moments! So glad your Hubby is coming home soon! Thank you to your Hubby and you for serving and your sacrifice!

Reading Material