About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pug Friday

Happy Pug Friday Everyone! Its been quite a week over here. So much excitement I can barely stand it. We had our briefing last night for the guys coming home....it was exciting! We have a lot going on this month out here. Air Force Appreciation Day Parade, Air Show, Coffees, Crud Practice, Pot Luck, cleaning and decorating the squadron, etc....and that's just the AF stuff.


But the end is near and that makes me SMILE! So I thought I could make you smile today with our latest Pug Friday...I will say its probably not as funny as last week which I think might be the funniest ever.... this one comes in 2nd.


Happy Pug Friday. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe holiday weekend.



xoxo


0 comments:

Reading Material