About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Making Heads or Tails of it all...

Hello there fine followers of this lil blog. I'm in quite a manic state at the moment so I do apologize.

With great excitement I can say that preparations for Mr's homecoming are under way but...and that's a BIG ASS BUT...its a crazy busy time. So much going on at our base, with our squadron, with my work, or and that personal life that I sometimes find time for.

I'm the MOH is a fabulous friend's wedding next week and am flying home soon to be there for that. So needless to say I need help...in the form of a wife...or at least a maid / personal assistant.

I might know someone that has already claimed sister wife status...wink wink

But there are some exciting things I hope to be coming to this lil blog very soon...

A lovely giveaway from one very talented mil wife
A lovely wedding recap and home visit
And homecoming preparations....and homecomings...notice that is plural? I will be attending several before my husband gets home :( Such is the life, right?

Well back to work...we got a long way to go and short time to get there...
xoxo

0 comments:

Reading Material