Search

Loading...

Fellow Travelers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just another old lady...

Source: tokketok.com via Hbake5 on Pinterest


Oh boy...today I turn the BIG 3-2!  I'm shocked at how fast the past year has flown by, I honestly don't understand where time has gone.  I'm currently enjoying a lil vacay with Mr. Jetplane back home in Illinois.  For the 1st time, probably in forever, I am spending my birthday with my family and my husband...oh and let's not forget the sweet lil bundle of joy that I currently living with :)

Let's just say this birthday is very different from the years previous.... 

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time with your family & husband!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Happy birthday!

Miss Chelsea said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

caknitter said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had the best time with your family.

Reading Material