Fellow Travelers

Monday, August 10, 2009

You know what this show needs more of...

More Eric in a tank top...

Can we all just stop and pause for a moment and appreciate how freaking awesome True Blood was last night? I mean...seriously did that or did it not kick some ass last night? That was some serious action packed in that 1 hour show.

Eric looked incredibly hot the whole episode, didn't he? He smiled... how hot was that? And they better make this love triangle happen. I need more Eric? Who's with me?

Jason Stackhouse! You were a true hero... and hilarious too.

So what do you think is going to happen next....

**Here's to hoping that they still have the Fangtasia calendar like in the book... I'd buy that..you hear me HBO store?

11 comments:

hotpants™ said...

I could definitely get used to more Eric. My husband, who only saw about 5 episodes of Season 1 is hooked. He hasn't missed an episode this season. He blurted out in the middle of the show last night, "This is the best show ever!" He's such a girl.

The best part from last night other than shirtless Eric was Jason yelling out "Kill that Mother F*cker!" We were dying.

I'm so ready for someone to kill Maryann. I've had enough of her crap.

Nicole said...

ohhh i sooo agree! i loved lastnights episode! I really liked how Eric changed his voice..to talk to the church people...hilarious.. Always ready for Sunday evenings!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Hahaha, love this. He is such a cutie!

KAC said...

Totally agree...last night's ep was AMAZING and I died every time Eric smiled! I do agree with hotpants in saying that I wouldn't mind a little less of Maryanne...I liked her for a while and now shes kinda getting on my nerves.

Sara said...

Maybe I should give TruBlood another chance, I watched the first episode and was meh, but all my friends are obsessed!

Kate said...

Eric is sexy as all get out... I could always use more Eric in a tank top.

Loved Jason hugging Bill - too cute! Totally agree with hotpants - someone just needs to kill Maryann.

Mrs. MidAtlantic said...

Mmmm... agreed! Especially with this season's short hair!!

PinkSass said...

We are total True Blood BFFS! I knew you would also think Eric was looking so sexy! Oh my and he smiled so much...I was DYING!

AND I totally got the chills when he leaned into Sookie and was like "trust me". YUP!

a H.I.T. said...

I would totally buy that Fangtasia calendar!!! I love Eric. I can't wait for the triangle to occur. Although, with all this Lorena business, I'm wondering how they're going to make Sookie hate Bill and then fall in love with Eric. I need those episodes to come already. And Jason was so darn cute!

Leslie Ann said...

I love Eric. Have not read the books. Does Mary Ann die? She is so annoying and am sick of that story.

Hannah Noel said...

AHHH You're killin' me, Smalls! I haven't been able to watch it for a few weeks now. I'm so sad :(

Reading Material

Past Travels