Monday, September 28, 2009
5:58 PM | Posted by Mrs. Jetplane
Well if you really need to know, you'd be in luck if you popped on into our kitchen and check out our newest addition....I don't exactly know why, but for the longest time I've wanted a large clock. My initial intention was for this to go in the living room but it doesn't work in there so I put in the kitchen. I love it and it is slowly growing on Mr. Jetplane.
Sorry my kitchen is messy right now. Unfortunately our kitchen is a little smaller than I would have liked, but luckily we have 2 nice sized pantries so a lot of my kitchen appliances are hidden away in the pantries.
Clock was purchased at Target for $39.99.
My dream vision for kitchen...
I would love an all white kitchen with gray marble counter tops but since these cabinets are brand new I just can't do that...and Mr. Jetplane will NOT participate in painting brand new cabinets. Plus this house is not our FOREVER home and we want to make it more desirable for future renters once we move.
I have some realistic visions floating around in my head that works with the dark cabinets...but I'm not ready to share just yet.
All in due time...
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (146)
- Into the Wild Blue Yonder...
- My REAL Man...
- What Time is It??
- Mr. Jetplane's Man Cave in Progress
- Pug Friday - Freakin Weekend Edition
- Hi! My name is Mrs. Jetplane and I have a problem....
- Casa de Jetplane in the makin'
- You might be a weirdo if ?
- Pug Friday-Are you ready for some football?
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- Home Improvement Blues...
- "Adios, Amigo!"
- TONIGHT is the NIGHT
- Pug Friday - Chillaxin Version
- Does Anyone Else Hear That Loud SUCKING Noise???
- Now we're WORKING....
- Pug Friday - Home Office Edition
- Home Office is Becoming a REALITY
- I'm ALIVE...sort of
- ▼ September (20)