Fellow Travelers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Hangover

Jet Lag + Work+ Thanksgiving+ Home Improvement+Christmas Decorating = one tired couple Shh....don't tell Mr. Jetplane I snapped this picture of him while we on our layover in Denver on the way to Hawaii.

We had quite a busy weekend. I have a lot share with you and I promise to make good on it. I just downloaded all our pictures but I haven't gotten to my luggage yet. Anyone else hate unpacking as much as me.

I had to drop Mr off at base this morning at 0530. He's TDY in Florida for 2 weeks...I know he did just get home and we're already saying our goodbyes again...

Hope everyone has awaken from the food comas and back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hate unpacking. I still haven't unpacked from coming home on Saturday. I don't have an excuse other than I hate it.

ms.composure said...

coming back from a trip is def bitter sweet! so happy to be home but you gotta unpack...get settled in...not to mention work and getting back to your regular routine

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Reading Material