Fellow Travelers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone... I hope this day is filled with love and laughter and of course mounds of delicious food.




I feel this year I have so much to be thankful for. Its been a tough year for the Jetplanes and we've made it through. I am so thankful to have my loving family and friends and forever thankful that my husband came home safe and sound after 7 long months of deployment.




I am thankful for my job and our ability to keep a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. I am thankful for the recent vacation to Hawaii that we just enjoyed and the quality time that we got to spend together.



I am thankful for our health and that my mother remains cancer free.



I am thankful for our fur babies and that after "several" medical issues while Mr. was deployed they are still with us and add such joy to my life.



I am thankful for the wonderful friends we have made since joining the military and in particular the amazing women that I have come to call my friends. They have lifted me up in my times of need and have been an unbelievable support system.



I am thankful for so much today and everyday.


Have a wonderful holiday and safe travels to all...


XOXO


0 comments:

Reading Material