About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On the rocks please...

I am on the lookout for an awesome bar cart or a cabinet, table, etc. that can easily be used as a bar cart. Perhaps it is well known that the Jetplanes like to partake in adult beverages, right now I'm extremely partial to 3 Olives Cherry Vodka. I also enjoy gin and tonics, wine, champagne, and the occasional light beer...but enough about me and my drinking habits.

I want a bar cart and I know exactly where I want it to go in the family room. To my total surprise, Mr. Jetplane is on board for this one. He thinks a lot of my ideas are crazy...I mean really crazy. But luckily I can show him 4 or 5 pictures of what I'm talking about and he now agrees I might not have lost my mind.
Bring on the drinks.... and any suggestions you may have for bar carts... I'm looking for cheap option people, putting in new hardwoods is expensive.

Image 1 from Lonny, no longer have info for image 2 or 3. If you do, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

6 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I spied a great a vintage bar cart in my grandpa's basement not too long ago and he let me have it!

I've seen a handful at antique stores, maybe check those if you don't want to buy new?

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love bar set ups! We have a book shelf, about should height on me, in our dining room that has books on the bottom two shelves, bottles on the top and a shelf of various glasses. Creates the same effect as a stand alone cart.

Good luck in your search!

It's Something Beautiful said...

A bar cart is a great alternative to having an actual bar. I never thought of it! I say your idea is great :)

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you get!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you can find one! I love all those you have pictured!

rebecca said...

I love those. So Mad Men. Love love love love love them.

Reading Material