About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Proud to be an American

I've always loved the 4th of July. The cookouts, the fireworks, and the day off of course... But to be completely honest with you, before the military became part of my life, I saw this day as a day to enjoy a day off work, to enjoy the sun, some beer, some hotdogs, and fireworks.

It has a much deeper meaning to me now... Take the time to enjoy the day, but take a moment to pause a reflect and thank all the men and women that gave and continue to give the ultimate sacrifice for our independence.


Have a great and safe Independence Day!!









image found here
p.s. I did a kick routine to the Neil Diamond song...I will always love this song.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Reading Material