About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sometimes I forget

Sometimes I forget how cool a job my husband has. And then I get a picture like this emailed me to me. Is it from my husband? Oh no... its from a fellow mil wife who's husband's jet is creating the shadow of the F15 on the side of the tanker. My husband's jet is the one refueling. She thought I would enjoy the picture...and of course she was right.

Its amazing to see it, even though I can't really see him. I'm not gonna lie, it may have brought a tear to my eye..or 2...or 3.

Happy Tuesday!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! What an awesome picture. The only pictures I get are of my husband all nasty and dirty or playing around with bombs. lol

Caitlin MidAtlantic said...

That is a really amazing photo! I love the shadow on the side, with the landscape... really amazing!

Sarah said...

How awesome! I'd love getting pictures like that, that was so nice of your friend to send it to you. :)

Windy City Kelley's said...

Umm, this is amazing!!!

caknitter said...

wow, super cool!
It was so kind of the MIL wife to think of you.

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

That is an awesome photo!

Jessie Jones said...

This is such an amazing picture! I'm glad it was sent to you. Beautiful!

Miss E said...

I got chills seeing this picture. What an amazing job your husband does. God bless you both!

Reading Material