Fellow Travelers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Bday Lil Bro!

Today my lil brother turns 25 years old! Happy Birthday J, hope you have a good one!


Sorry if I was a pain in the ass when we were kids.
Sorry I rammed you against the wall with a folding chair when you were younger.
Sorry I told you it was cool to pain your fingernails.
Sorry I watched you eat crayons when you were a little and pooped green poop.
Sorry I made you run laps around the house and told you I was your conditioning coach for pee wee football league.
Sorry I made you play house with me.
Sorry you felt my wrath in the morning before grade school when I had to get us up and off to school when mom worked really long hours.
Sorry I blamed you for everything.


I'm not sorry that...
You are good at every sport you play, except golf.
You have a much better singing voice then me.
You got and still get to sleep in a ridiculous amount of time.
And I'm still pissed about the time when I was 4 years old laying on the living room floor watching Saturday morning cartoons and you crawl up and bit me in the butt and wouldn't let go. I still remember that and will never let you live it down.

Love ya and miss ya!

9 comments:

a H.I.T. said...

That made me laugh so hard! I love little brothers :)

Lucky in Love said...

This is too cute!

Peace, love, and Big said...

AWW, this is too cute! I love it. I hope your brother gets to see it!

J.L.S. said...

So stinkin precious!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Little Brother Jet Plane!

Miss E said...

Too cute! Happy bday to your brother. Little brothers are the best...I think I did the same things you mentioned to mine :)

jlc said...

Awww I've always wanted a brother!!

Too cute and happy bday to him!

*~! megs !~* said...

oh i love my little brother!! aren't they the absolute BEST?!?

you guys could be twins!

martha - ca knitter said...

Happy birthday to your little brother! Is that a toy gun he's holding in his pants?

Reading Material

Past Travels