About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, November 3, 2008

My First



Thank you so much KLC for my very first award. I really appreciate it. And I'm so excited for my first award. Yeah Me...

As per the award, I am do to the following:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients.

Well, I give this award to some of my favorite blogs that I love to read.

1. Some like it Southern
2. Southern Prep
3. Adventures of Maverick & The Mrs.
4. Muffy Martini
5. Misadventures of a Newlywed

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

aaw thank you! I promise it will get its very own post tomorrow. I already put it on my sidebar.

Love your blog too!

Some Like it Southern said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the award!!!

Muffy said...

Why, thank you! I think you are SWELL!

Reading Material

Past Travels