Fellow Travelers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pay It Forward....

Thank you so much to the 2 that have responded thus far. I GREATLY appreciate it. I need one more lil lady to participate, so I'm not a blogging loser..... So please check the post from earlier today, and add a comment...


Hope all is well with everyone, its been quite a Monday, but its almost over.

And - I have, what I consider a GREAT giveaway for my 200th post. I absolutely adore them. I'll be giving you extra submissions if you are a follower to my blog and/or repost my giveaway on your blog. So that post should be happening... this week. Yeah, I'm so excited for my 200th post. Wow, with the hubby away, I see where my time is getting spent... Ha ha...

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You aren't a blogging loser. I posted about a Give Away I am doing with full size OPI products and I haven't had nearly the response I was hoping. Maybe everyone is just getting super busy with the holidays coming up. :)

Lea Liz said...

I stumbled upon your blog somehow or another, but thought I would leave a comment! Cute blog!

Reading Material

Past Travels