Fellow Travelers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pretty lil things

Oh how I love you Pottery Barn. You make me day dream about being the Hostess with the Mostest. You make me want to buy everything.
I find these Art Nouveau Double Old-Fashioned glasses adorable. I can imagine have cocktails and appetizers with friends with the lovely glasses. They sell for $39.00 for a set of 4.
Being the champagne lover that I am, I love these Marie Antoinette Coup Stemware. I would love to cheers to NYE's drinking out of these cute lil numbers. I definitely makes me think of the movie Marie Antoinette. They sell for a set of 4 for $28.00.

Wow, its probably a little too early for a drink, right? Its 5 O'Clock somewhere....

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm dying for the cocktail glasses! So cute!

Danica said...

Those champagne glasses are SO CUTE! Thanks for the tip, I love them!

Kate said...

I love the first set of glasses. So pretty!

Reading Material

Past Travels