Fellow Travelers

Monday, March 16, 2009

What do Mrs. Jetplane and Valentino have in common...

Well maybe a little more than you think...


He owns 6 adorable pugs, Milton, Monty, Maude, Margot, Maggie and Molly.


He has been quoted as saying "I don't care about the collection. My dogs are much more important".


Take a look at this clip from his new documentary The Last Emperor.



I adored YSL's documentary and this appers to be very much in that same line. No I didn't allow Milo to watch this clip. He'll be very jealous.

Oh Mr. Valentino... why did you not enter Pugapalooza??

4 comments:

d.a.r. said...

OMG love it!!! I really love King Arthur, but pugs have the most special place in my heart. Our next dog will definitely be another pug. I want a little black one, they are presh!

jlc said...

I love that you love Yves Saint Laurent!!

That is all.


Oh and pups are always good too. :)

writing4612 said...

I found something I thought you might like.

When your logged into Blogger, click the Layout tab. Then click add a gadget.

Off to the side will be things that say
Basics
and then a list of things under that.

Then there's Categories. Click on Fun and Games(below categories). Scroll down until you see Andy Warhol Art of the Day.

It's a gadget that you can add to your blog that lets you enjoy a piece of Andy Warhol every day.

I thought of you when I saw it.

Martha in California said...

I love Valentino and his doggies, too!!
I saw him on Martha Stewart when she toured his estate and his showroom. I drooled over the clothes. I know he comes up with the designs, but the seamstresses are the true artist putting together each garment by hand.

Reading Material

Past Travels