Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The HILLS are Alive with DRAMA


So I love the Hills, and I don't know why... But the season premiere was last night and it was pretty good. Yes the show is totally fake and scripted but I can't stop watching it, to quote Perez "Its Crack". And it totally is an addiction that I need a 12 step program for.


So anyone have any thoughts? What is Lo's problem? Audrina looked hot last night at the party. Honestly I don't think she's attractive most of the time, but she did look good last night.


And finally, why is Heidi's sister going to be on the show.... ugh....

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Love love the Hills!!! Okay I love LO. Audrina's friends are trashy thats why LO is such a Bitch. I need to be more like LO here...

Oh FYI I went to high school with the girl who did heidi's sisters hair at PRIVE....

Reading Material

Past Travels