Fellow Travelers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wedding Wrap Up Continues....

With the hubby out of town, I've been focused on the post wedding madness. I finally received my thank you postcards. So those are a priority for this weekend, I'm about 25% through them so far. The image above is the one we've used for the Thank You card. We took a couple "Thank You" pictures, but I didn't really like any of them.

As I said earlier, having the wedding in a small town in where there aren't many options and getting my 3rd choice of photographers, I am "happy" with the pictures. I would like to see if some altering or treatments could be done to them to make them look a little better. I question some of her choices on the composition of some of the pics, by oh well.

I gave her a lot of direction on what pictures I wanted and pointed out certain places I wanted pics to be taken. So I think that helped alot. People where I am from tend to want very "traditional" pictures, so that's what she's used to giving them. She was supposedly very excited to get to work with us...
























I bought frames today for our pictures. I found some great ones at TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby (50% off), and Target. I found 3 frames at TJ MAXX that look alot like the Vera Wang ones we registered for, but off course only cost about 25% of the the real thing. They'll start going up on the walls this weekend.

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels