About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4 years and counting...

*Engagement photo by Oeil Photography


As of this past weekend, Brent and I have been together for 4 years. Granted the actual date of this is still under debate, but as in most of our disagreements... I'M RIGHT!!!! (I believe the counting starts on our first date and he thinks it starts when he asked me to officially be his "steady"girlfriend, that would be mid November.)

And as of this weekend, I have officially lived in Pensacola for 2 years. Its crazy how time flies.

If you care to read up on the story of us. Please feel free to check out one of my first posts, about our Courtship Story we had created and handed out at the rehearsal dinner.

http://leavingandloving.blogspot.com/2008/07/our-story.html

Yes, its true... We met on Match.com, it really worked for us...

1 comments:

Oeil Photography said...

Congrats guys.
wow match.com- Joe and I met on militarysingles.com HAHA! :)

Reading Material

Past Travels