Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wow, I'm short...

Ok. I know I'm short. I've never been considered tall or average height by any means. I've dealt with it as best I can. But sometimes I realize how short I truly am.
For example, when I would be cheerleading at basketball game and I would look at the other end of the court and see a really short girl. I would turn to one of my fellow cheerleaders and ask... "Wow... am I that short?" And they would reply... well yeah...

So needless to say, I am a bad judge of height. Everyone is tall to me and as long as your an average size guy, I would date you. 2 shorties in my opinion don't make a good team, when it comes to having kids in my opinion.

Anyway, I had another realization of my lack of height while looking through our wedding pictures for the like 5 millionth time....

Granted I'm standing next to my bridesmaid boyfriend Billy who is over 6 feet tall. But still.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Too funny-I often don't realize how tall I am until I see photos of me towering over my friends :)

Reading Material

Past Travels