About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, July 18, 2008

BATMAN is HERE

The Dark Knight opened last night at midnight, let the chaos begin. I'm so excited to see this movie. I loved the Batman Begins and I love Christian Bale and Heath Ledger. I've very excited, if you couldn't tell. I think we're going to try see if on Saturday or Sunday early shows, I checked the 2 theaters near our house have 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 shows. I think that would be our best bet, and we'll save a couple of dollars along the way.

I hope to give you a stellar review. I'm going in with "sky-high" hopes and so far from the reviews it appears I won't be disappointed.
UPDATE: change in plans - we're going tonight at the 7pm show. Our friends have already bought the tkts. Yeah...

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels