About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Disturbed

I read this news yesterday on CNN and then watched the footage as well. It appears that a 2 month old baby was apparently mauled by 1 or possibly 2 dogs in the home. Yes, that is shocking enough, but what's really scary is one dog was a full grown female pug and the other a 6 to 8 week old lab puppy.

Unfortunately after I read this, I thought about it all day long and then when I got home I had a long talk with Milo (pug) and Charlie (bulldog). I know I sound crazy, but it really freaked me out.


http://www.kctv5.com/news/17024519/detail.html?rss=kan&psp=news

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ya I read that too yesterday. But where were the parents? How long were they gone? I don't care what kind of dog you own, but your children should never be left unattended with an animal.

Reading Material

Past Travels