About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Times almost up....

That is on my deadline to get my print requests the photographer and still get my discount. I still think its a little weird to give me 21 days from receipt of proof catalog to make decisions, but what's a girl to do. I can't wait to get my actual professional pics. I'm purchasing the entire proof catalog and getting a couple larger prints made. Also, I get 100 free postcards which we're going to use for thank you's. I do need probably 30 or so more of them, but I'm going to make them myself once I get my proofs.


Here's to a long night of editing the storybook wedding album.....

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels