Fellow Travelers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

He's Back.... my Husband that is....


Still alittle weird to call him my husband. I have a husband... crazy thought but one I'm getting used to.

So Brent got home late last night and I was so happy to see him. He'd only been gone since Monday, but it felt like forever.
Good news, we hadn't been able to find a Wii Fit anywhere and low and behold he found one at a mall in New Mexico or El Paso, I'm not sure.
Before we went to bed last we watched his video from the centrifuge. I'll be honest it was a little scary/freaky. Its amazing what your face looks like when you're feeling 8Gs on it for 20 seconds. But none the less, I'm, as always, very proud of Brent. I know I would definitely not have been able to do that. I would have totally passed out at 3 or 4 Gs. Ir I would have thrown up all over the place.

Needless to say, I'm just happy to have him home and don't want to think about him leaving again on August 11th.

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels