About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

He's Back.... my Husband that is....


Still alittle weird to call him my husband. I have a husband... crazy thought but one I'm getting used to.

So Brent got home late last night and I was so happy to see him. He'd only been gone since Monday, but it felt like forever.
Good news, we hadn't been able to find a Wii Fit anywhere and low and behold he found one at a mall in New Mexico or El Paso, I'm not sure.
Before we went to bed last we watched his video from the centrifuge. I'll be honest it was a little scary/freaky. Its amazing what your face looks like when you're feeling 8Gs on it for 20 seconds. But none the less, I'm, as always, very proud of Brent. I know I would definitely not have been able to do that. I would have totally passed out at 3 or 4 Gs. Ir I would have thrown up all over the place.

Needless to say, I'm just happy to have him home and don't want to think about him leaving again on August 11th.

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels