About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Overseas Adventure

So Brent and I went out to dinner with some friends last night to TUDO its a Vietnamese restaurant. Brent & I had never ate Vietnamese food so we were a little nervous but willing to go outside our comfort zone and I try. And, I'm happy to say it was pretty good.

We ordered spring rolls that had pork and shrimp in them and I wonderful peanut sauce to drizzle on top. For dinner, I order a chicken dish that tasted somewhat like bbq chicken on top of a bed of noodles and what tasted sort of like pickled carrots and sprouts. Brent ordered what seriously looked like "Happy Family" from our Chinese restaurant. It has shrimp, chicken, pork, and a lot of veggies. He didn't like it to much, he'll order something different next time.

Overall it was good. Good food and good conversation = good times.

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels