About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh no you didn't....

That's what everyone is saying to me. But yes I totally did do a boudoir shoot for my hubby. Not for a wedding gift, but for his birthday which was about a month after the wedding. Needless to say, he was shocked especially because this is totally out of my character. He couldn't figure out when I had even had time to do it. Well with a hubby out of town on cross country flights, a girl can find the time.

Surprisingly enough, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Granted I was freaked out, I've never done anything like this before. But I'm really pleased with the results. These are a few of them, nothing too risky.



Crazy thing, I had to leave work early to go home do my hair and make up then head over to my photographer house. She was amazing and so sweet. I'm upset she'll be moving away next month when her husband gets transfer to Jacksonville.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pics! I so wish I coud get some done for Dane.

Thanks for the comment on my pictures. I just took the pictures with my 35mm SLR. No enhancements at all. I had my film processed and put on a CD. I think I will take a little intro class in August.

Promise your wedding gift will be in the mail soon. Sorry so late! We miss you guys too!

Reading Material

Past Travels