About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh Kate....

So I regularly check on the Sale at Kate Spade via online. Throughout the planning of the wedding, I've been very good (ok not VERY good, but good) about not buying a lot of expensive clothes, shoes, purses, make up, etc. I actually haven't bought a purse over $100 in around 1 year. I think that's good. When I go to the outlets, I breeze through Coach, and to be honest, I haven't really seen anything I can't do without.


But the wedding is over, and granted I do have a credit card bill to pay off that will take some time, but it will happen. And right now, I feel the need to buy a new purse, is that weird? Maybe, but I do have an addiction to shopping, its my drug I can't help it.


So here's some that I'm interested in....
How cute is she... and she's under $100 so I wouldn't be breaking the bank. I've developed a love of small purses, which is weird because I've been known as the girl with the biggest purses.

Here's another looker. I'm in love with metallics right now, this would be a perfect addition to my purse collection. Last but not least, this cutie. Granted I know the hubby will say I have a white and wicker purse that looks somewhat similar to this - she's white and woven and from Coach that I have had for about 2 years. I love her, and still get compliments, so maybe this isn't the winner.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm...Keep looking...Ha!Ha! Just kidding! I love your random posts!

Reading Material

Past Travels