Fellow Travelers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Showing some Etsy Love



I'll admit, I didn't have a clue what etsy was until I started wedding planning and reading wedding blogs. And then... well I became obsessed, I'd admit it. So I have bought a couple of items from Etsy and I wanted to take a moment to show my absolute favorite thing I bought, my ring bearer pillow.





First off, I live in Pensacola,Fl and low and below the wonderful lady that made the pillow just happens to reside in the P'cola as well. What a small world.





Anyway... Here it is in all its glory. I love it. Ian, my now nephew put it through its paces but I'm happy to report it is still in one piece. Unfortunately, at my parents house in Illinois.



http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5042905

tinarie21

She makes wonderful creations and they are reasonably priced.... check her out...

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels