About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh MAMA!


Believe it or not, I got Brent to see Mama Mia! with me on Saturday afternoon. The weather in P'cola was horrible and we were bored, the timing was perfect... He said he didn't hate it, I caught him laughing and smiling at times. I guess this guy must really love me... Actually that's what he said a couple of times during the movie. I gently reminded him that I went and saw Jumper, one of the worst movies ever made.

I on the other hand thought it was great. I love musicals so I was an easy fan. Meryl looked fabulous. Well not in all the lighting, but in general she looked really good. And she did a toe touch, which was pretty amazing.

ABBA is awesome, so the music rocked, the acting a little weak in some points but its a musical, its suppose to be totally over the top.
Go see it and sing your way home from the theater. I know I did.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good talking to you! I think I am going to take Lexie to this movie next week! I think she would love all the singing and dancing!

Reading Material

Past Travels