About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is it weird...

That I'm totally stalking houses for sale in and around Goldsboro, NC and we aren't moving for about 9 months. I'm in love with the houses there, but it looks like, based upon what Brent has budgeted us for our first home, we can only afford a 3 bed/2bath. We rent a 4/2 right now. But either way, I'm so excited to buy a house and decorate...


I'm totally stalking pottery barn too. I need a damask chair, but Brent HATES them. Yes hate is a strong word, but it was his not mine. I also want a formal dinning room and paint it green, yes green, not hunter green. Brent thinks I'm crazy planning out the decor of a house we don't yet have, but oh well. I need something to fantasize about right, now that the wedding is over.
And this I registered for, I can buy it within a year of the wedding at get 10% off. Yeah!!

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels