About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Spin me right round.... baby right round

Brent landed last night in El Paso and drove to New Mexico. I spoke to him about 10:30 Central time and they hadn't made it to base yet. They got stopped on the interstate looking for aliens, illegal ones that is. The police stopped them, asked if they were Americans and then let them pass through.
So Brent will be doing the centrifuge today, hopefully all goes well. They are going to spin him around and around so he'll feel the weight of 7 to 8 Gs. To this point I think he has only felt 4, so it should be pretty tough on him. I pray he doesn't throw up.
He has to do this test/training before going to IFF where he'll begin flying, I believe the T-38. He'll be there for 6 weeks, and I'll miss him terribly.
Good Luck sweetie. I'll be praying for you today.

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels