About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Get in there and get back to work...

That's what I'm telling myself today. I bought myself a 12oz Sugar Free Red Bull this morning, and I'm trying to will myself back into action.

Emails, voice mails, Monday morning meeting.... All my new projects to attend to and the managers I'm working with are out today.... ugh...

Spoke with Mr. Jetplane this morning, I miss him terribly. I didn't sleep well at all last night, but Milo sure did.

Upcoming posts -
1. My new hairdo
2. Benjamin Button - Mr. and I loved it. Even though it was 3 hours long and he was in pain for the last hour.
3. Christmas gifts
4. Shopping at the outlets in San Marcos
5. My Christmas gift to myself

Thanks again for all the well wishes, you guys are awesome... And Mandy so sorry that we didn't get to head up to see you guys, sorry I haven't called you back. I've been bad this past week returning everyone's messages.

4 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

I can't wait to see the new haircut! I've been itching for a new do lately! I hope you get some more sleep tonight!

Muffy said...

Awww, I can't WAIT to see all your new posts! Poor Hubby! I hope he gets well soon! I had a TERRIBLE nights sleep to last night! UGH! Hope the Red Bull helps you out!!!

xoxo,
Muffy

Unknown said...

No worries! Just so you know Michele LOVES the San marcos outlets as well...wink wink..

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Mondays are a blah, huh? I can't wait to here about your new haircut!

Reading Material

Past Travels