About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Homeward Bound

Heading back to Florida this morning. Its 10 hours home, so I should be back in the P'cola by 7:00 ish. Not looking forward to it, but I do have a Nicholas Sparks book on CD that about 8 hours long, so it will keep me busy. I'm ready to get home and begin decorating for Christmas.

I'll give you all update from home about my mom, the Mr., and the drama that is coming home.

So after my office let 7 people go yesterday, I get an email about a new employee starting today and that she's going to be shadowing me on Thursday. Wow, that's all I have to say. I wonder if our Holiday Party is going to get cancelled.... I bet it doesn't.

Talk to you all tomorrow....

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I guess I hadn't realized yet that you are from P'cola. It is absolutely one of my most favorite places! A friend of mine from college was from there so we would always go down every spring break. P'cola is also home to Crabs - my most favorite restaurant! Best Part - my husband proposed on the beaches there! Have a fun trip home!

Chic Runner said...

Have a safe trip home and I can't wait till you catch us up on all your adventures and seeing the mr. :)

The Mrs. said...

enjoy your drive!

Reading Material

Past Travels