About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Something that I haven't seen in YEARS...

Its snowing.... I'm still in Illinois until tomorrow, and I haven't seen snow since I lived in Indy a couple of years ago. Every time we've come back up for the holidays, its been cold but it hasn't snowed.

I love snow, Milo on the other hand was not happy about the big flakes landing on his lil face. The ground isn't cold enough for it to stick, which is good since I'm heading back to Florida tomorrow morning.

Hope all is well with everyone, I look forward to blogging about some of the craziness that I experienced while being at home for these past few days.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Newlywed Pug loves snow! He went to Mr. Newlywed's Hometown, Midwest during the winter back when he was a puppy...and he just about died he loved it so much.

We got like 1/1000000 of an inch in Atlanta last year, and he was so excited. He seriously played outside at the park for like 6 hours.

Gwen said...

I'm glad you are getting to enjoy snow before heading home. The story about Milo not liking it makes me giggle because my sister's dog moved from Hawaii and her first snow experience was almost 4 inches. She wouldn't walk in it. Now with boots & a coat (she's a 4 year old pit bull) she'll go outside for a few minutes. :)

Whitney said...

I am jeaaaaaalous that you have snow. That is awesome. :)

Olde Town Style Guide said...

You are so lucky! I love snow!! I am praying for a white christmas!!

Ashley said...

It's snowing in Alabama, too! Which is not normal at all. I don't think it is going to stick though. Glad you are enjoying time with your family and so happy to hear your mom is doing well.

Katie Says So said...

It still hasnt snowed a whole lot here yet...but im sure we are gonna get it soon!!! gosh darn central nebraska!

Anonymous said...

it's fun to be in the snow when you don't have to live in it! it really gets old by say, april. i loved it my first few winters in chicago (i'm from sc).

Reading Material

Past Travels