About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jetplanes' Christmas in the Lone Star State

As I said in my earlier post, the whole Jetplane family (this means our 2 lil boys, by boys I mean dogs) will be together again for the first time since October.

The reasoning behind this... Well the Mr. has to have knee surgery and he is having it on December 23rd. The knee surgery has been needed for some time, but due to not wanting to mess up with flight school, he has been dealing with the pain. That is until my adorable husband, who is extremely accident prone, decided to play flag football while up in Columbus for T-38 school. (I warned him not to do that) He tweaked it again, and we knew that surgery needed to happen asap. Right now is the best time, since he's not in an intense flight school, his schooling right now is mainly classroom work.

So we're going to be spending the holiday in San Antonio. I'm going bring my lil mini tree and our stockings, I thought I could bring something there since they didn't decorate at all.


I can't wait to have our lil family back together....

Can't wait to see Charlie. I haven't seen him since he left with the Mr. in October. He's a big old sweetie pie.

4 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sorry about the knee surgery but yay for being back together again!

Allison Hasel said...

Knee surgery will no doubt be down the road for my FI {almost husband!}. Sorry your Christmas isn't what you thought it'd be, but at least you'll be together!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

what a sweet baby...I'm glad you get to see him, but bummer on the whole surgery thing. I know I was so excited to see my babies after being gone a month.

rebecca said...

Awww, so sweeeeeet! I just want to pinch his cheeks and throw him a treat. He looks sad, like me misses you. :(

I'm going to TX for the first time this winter, my sis-in-law just moved to Dallas. I'm a little nervous. I hear it's a crazy place. ;)

Reading Material

Past Travels