About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, December 8, 2008

You are SO Random...

Good Morning Y'all (wait I'm not southern... living down here is rubbing off on me....)

I was recently tagged by Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated....

The rules of the tag are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So let the randomness that is my life begin....

1. The Mr. and I met on Match.com, and he always jokes that we need to get our own TV ad.


2. I don't have relationship with my "real" dad. My parents separated when I have 5, and my 'real' dad has been less than great for most of my life. The last time I spoke to him (well at him more likely) was when I was 18 in court.

3. I'm messy and I hate cleaning. My room and closet are generally messy. The Mr. hates it. I'm not dirty, just messy. I keep the living room, kitchen, (all main living area clean and tidy) but I hate picking up after myself. The Mr. won't let me get a cleaning lady right now. But when we have kids, it is most definitely happening...

4. I have a love of Techno Music. I started in college, and it sticks with me until today. I love working out to techno music. The Mr. loves it. It obviously made an appearance at the wedding. I bought 5 packs of glow sticks at the Dollar Store. I busted them out, as a total joke. But the joke was on me because then everyone jumped onto the dance floor and everyone wanted one. It was hilarious.

5. I didn't have my 1st real kiss until I was 14. My mom re-married and we moved to a new town. I attended a small, Catholic school from 1-8th grade and never had a real kiss on the lips. We moved and I went to a big, scary public school. (not that big only 800 people, but it was HUGE to me.) Within 2 weeks of starting school, I had my first date and my first kiss at festival in town. I was like... "wow is this what public school is like..."

6. I went to college to be a Speech Pathologist. I changed majors at the end of my Sophomore year. I graduated with a Business Marketing major. And I graduated in 4 years with a ridiculous number of credits. My parents told me anything over 4 years, I had to pay for myself, talk about some motivation.

I need to tag 6 random people.... but I'm going to tag everyone... so ha ha you're all IT....



And a big THANK YOU to you all for the kind words about the Jetplanes hitting the 6 month mark. It is tough being apart, but I don't want to throw myself too big of a pity party. There are so many wives that haven't seen their husband in 6 months, and he is in a war zone. My sadness and loneliness doesn't begin to compare to theirs. I keep reminding myself that I need to keep it all in perspective.



Me and the Mr. Love you Honey.
Thanks again guys... Love you all!



xoxo

4 comments:

Allison Hasel said...

I understand what you're going through, and I always say: when you miss someone you miss someone regardless of how long it has been and where they are. Some do have it worse, but in the end it all sucks, so DO NOT feel bad for missing him! Good luck and be so glad you have a dog to get you through. I'm wishing we had one for the four week training he'll have to do after the new year.

Randy said...

Sounds like an interesting enough life....and tagged to boot. How can you keep up...lol. Enjoy your blog, keep it up.

KLC said...

I changed my major at the end of my sophomore year in college too, only I went from Journalism to Speech and Hearing Science!

Chic Runner said...

that is the CUTEST picture EVER! I love it :) Congrats on the 6.

Reading Material

Past Travels