About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am so annoyed....

With my email notifications telling me that various Marc Jacobs' purses are on sale. I go to the sites, eager with anticipation.... and to my dismay and disgust, they are out of stock... again.. and again... and again...

Don't send me these freaking emails and you don't even have them available. Talk about a letdown.

Oh and while I'm at it. Hey JCrew! Yeah you JCrew, thank you for the great sales but.... make your freaking website work and stop posting items that are sold out. STOP DOING THAT, the other day I click on 5 items in a freaking row that were sold out, that ridiculous.

Rant over.... Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping...

6 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hate when that happens on JCrew's site! They are having some amazing sales right now.

Girl Meets Beau said...

I did the same thing the other day on J.Crew! And they were such perfect sweaters....ugh! I was so mad!

Chic Runner said...

That happens to me ALL THE FREAKING TIME! It's SO annoying and I just get so excited about great stuff on sale and then it's like oh btw, we have this in XXXXL. I'm like GREAT thank you for alerting them then! Glad you agree... nice vent, as you can tell I had to vent too!

Olde Town Style Guide said...

I feel your pain. They are such a tease!!!!!

Anonymous said...

j crew is driving me insane lately!

Ashley said...

I hate when you find great deals and go to buy and there's only one size left... usually like XL or XXL. You think you're going to get a great deal... but to no avail.

Reading Material

Past Travels