About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holla at your girl...

I'm going to have a lil' Q&A for the Jetplanes.

Photo by Oeil Photography

I'm going to answer some questions that I have received lately, so I thought I would open it up to all of you fine folk out there in the blog world. No question too small, too weird, too random, feel free to ask away....

Also, I hope to update my blog roll this weekend, so if you want to be added give a girl a head's up.

9 comments:

Red High Heels said...

Just stumbled onto your blog. Saw that you live in Pensacola and we have some friends that live there. Her husband is doing the same thing your husband is...maybe you know them. Nick and Brittany Holman? Just thought I would check since it is such a small world and all. Love your blog!

Mandie

Anonymous said...

That picture is amazing!! I don't have any questions for you . . . just had to comment on the super cool picture!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Questions? Let me see. 1. How do you deal with being away from your husband so much? That is all I got. Love your blog!

Mary Michal said...

I have a question for you. What do you do for a living, and how did you decide that was what you wanted to do? It's probably a weird question, but I always wonder this about people.

Becca said...

I don't have a question, but I wanted to de-lurk! So HELLO! I'm Becca, I like your blog!

rebecca said...

Hmmm, questions. I'll have to mull this over.

Have a GREAT Friday! Woohoo!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

awesome picture. we tried to do something like it, but we didn't get the same effect.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm very intruiged by your living situation with the Mr. How long have you been married? How long have you lived apart? How much longer do you have to live apart? Why are you guys apart right now?

Anonymous said...

hi sorry if i'm too late but i'd love to be added to your blog roll!u

Reading Material

Past Travels