About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mrs. Jetplane has been a very good girl

So good in fact that I decided to buy myself a lil something special, and here she is....


Its a Citizen's Riva Chronograph Watch, Mother of Peal face, diamond accents, and its solar powered. That's right Mrs. Jetplane's bling is totally eco-friendly....


Macy's had all their watches at 25% off and I had about $100 in credit from Macy's from past wedding registry issues. Since we have NO MACY'S in P'cola ( I know its terrible), this "free" money from Macy's has been burning a hole in my pocket.

Merry Christmas to me...

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that watch. I saw it in Macy's a few weeks ago, and I wanted it so badly.

Unfortunately, I ruin every watch I ever buy...so I left it on the shelf for someone else to wear.

Brittany said...

holy moly, that's some watch! love it!

Girl Meets Beau said...

How pretty! I got one similar for Christmas a couple of years ago and I am still in love with it! YAY for you :)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Wow, its gorgeous. I love it!

Mary Michal said...

Wow! I really love it. I kind of have a watch obsession.

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Soooo pretty!

*Kimmie* said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading Material

Past Travels