Fellow Travelers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mrs. Jetplane has been a very good girl

So good in fact that I decided to buy myself a lil something special, and here she is....


Its a Citizen's Riva Chronograph Watch, Mother of Peal face, diamond accents, and its solar powered. That's right Mrs. Jetplane's bling is totally eco-friendly....


Macy's had all their watches at 25% off and I had about $100 in credit from Macy's from past wedding registry issues. Since we have NO MACY'S in P'cola ( I know its terrible), this "free" money from Macy's has been burning a hole in my pocket.

Merry Christmas to me...

9 comments:

Mrs. Newlywed said...

I love that watch. I saw it in Macy's a few weeks ago, and I wanted it so badly.

Unfortunately, I ruin every watch I ever buy...so I left it on the shelf for someone else to wear.

Brittany said...

holy moly, that's some watch! love it!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

How pretty! I got one similar for Christmas a couple of years ago and I am still in love with it! YAY for you :)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Wow, its gorgeous. I love it!

Mary Michal said...

Wow! I really love it. I kind of have a watch obsession.

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Soooo pretty!

*Kimmie* said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading Material

Past Travels